Users with a Harrisburg University staff, faculty or student account can follow the below simple steps to connect to the HU wireless network while on campus.
If you are trying to access the wireless network as a guest, please find instructions here.
Before continuing, please remove custom DNS servers and disable any proxy or VPN software when connecting to the HU wireless.
1. Connect to the wireless network named HU and enter the password/key HarrisburgU (case sensitive) when prompted.
2. After connecting, open a browser on the device you are connecting from and browse to https://accesscontrol.harrisburgu.edu. You should see the wireless registration page shown in step 3.
3. Select "Users with a Harrisburg University account".
4. Login with your university provided email and password.
5. Once the progress bar completes you will be successfully registered on the network.