This article should only be used if you do not have access to a laptop without an internet connection.
1. Download the Microsoft Authenticator mobile phone app.
2. Open the Authenticator app and select to the + button and tap Add work or school account. Select Sign in with your Harrisburg University account.
3. Click Next on the more information is required prompt.
4. Click Open browser on the finishing setting up on the web prompt.
5. Sign in again with your HU email address and password.
4. Next, choose I want to setup a different method.
5. Choose Phone as your method and click confirm.
6. Add your cell phone number and confirm the code.
7. Conce the code is confirmed you will receive the following message and you have completed all the steps.
8. Close the authenticator app.