Note: You must be the owner of the distribution list to add and remove members.
1. Open Microsoft Outlook and then open the Address Book.
2. Locate the distribution list by typing the full or partial name of it. Then double click on the DL to open it.
- Check that you are using the Global Address List as the Address Book instead of the Offline Global Address List.
- Type in the full or partial name of the distribution list you want to modify.
- Double click on the DL in the list to open it.
3. Click Modify Members.
4. To add a person to the DL, click Add.
4.1. Type the name of the person you want to add. Then double click on the name to add it to the Add field. Repeat with any additional people you want to add. Then click OK.
- Type in the name of the person you want to add.
- Double click on the person's name in the list.
- The person's name will appear in the Add section at the bottom of the window.
- Once you have added all of the names that you wish to add to the DL, click OK.
It is not recommended to add more than about 10 people to a DL at one time.