You can import a signature into Adobe Reader, to be used to sign .PDF documents. If you do not have an image of your signature, you can use the Microsoft Onedrive App to capture it.
1. If you do not have the app already, go to the Apple Store/Google Play Store on your phone and download the Microsoft OneDrive app.
2. After the app is installed, click on the app. It will ask you to put in your credentials. Please put in your HU email and password.
3. At the bottom of the screen, there is a camera button, please click that.
4. Take a picture of your signature on a white sheet of paper. (Make sure you are on the photo option at the bottom of the screen.)
5. Click done and rename the photo. Then save it to somewhere in your OneDrive.
6. If you do not have Adobe Reader installed, go to this website and download it: https://get.adobe.com/reader/?promoid=KSWLH
*You do not need any of the promotional offers*
7. Once downloaded, open up Adobe Reader. Open up the document you need to have electronically signed.
8. Once the document is open, click on the signature icon.
9. Click on the "Sign" button and then "Add signature."
10. At the top, click on "Image" and search for your signature that you took a picture of in your OneDrive.
11. Click "Apply." You are now able to place your signature anywhere.