Students who successfully graduate from Harrisburg University are permitted to keep their email account, however there will be changes. Six months after graduation you will be notified via email that your account will change from firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com. You will be able to keep all of the email in your mailbox, however the address will change.
You may continue to retain an HU email account using the Exchange Online within Office 365.
Your HU email address changed from firstname.lastname@example.org domain to the new email@example.com domain. Please update wherever you are enrolled or forwarding emails using the @my.harrisburgu.edu email address and change it to the new @alumni.harrisburgu.edu email address.
- Access to your new email account will be available through http://outlook.com/my.harrisburgu.edu
- This account will retain the content of your existing email
- Your username will change to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The password for your @alumni.harrisburgu.edu HU email account will be the same password as your original @my.harrisburgu.edu account
- You may request a password reset through Office 365 “Can’t access your account” link on the Office 365 login page
- email@example.com email address will no longer be a valid address, and any mail sent to it will be returned to sender
- Licensed access to Office 365 Microsoft Office Pro Plus local installations is terminated
- Access to Microsoft OneDrive through your HU email account is terminated
If you do not know your password, please recover it by following the instructions HERE.